3D-ANALYZER | A GIFT FOR LOW GRAPHICS COMPUTERS

                        When I Was Searching For Something  For My Computers Lower Graphics,I Came Across A Term(Software)"3D-ANALYZER".And Found This Software Very Useful For My Old Low End Computer.At That Time,My Computer Did Not Have A High "Video Memory" Card,Means Graphics Card.And I  Was Really Upset At That Time,Because I Brought A GTA-Vice City CD,From The Shop And Really Excited To Play It.But When Clicked "Start",A Message Came,Saying"Video Memory Is Low".And I Dint Have Much Money(Pocket money)That Time.so I Thought That "There Should Be A Software For These Kind Of Problems,Than Finally I Found,While Searching "3D-ANALYZER".

Its A Pretty Nice Tool,With Easy And Understandable User-interface.You Can Do Whatever You Want With  Your Games,Means,You Can Change Graphics Card Settings For Them,You Can Increase Lighting In The Games,Games Performance Etc.Just Select Which Games You Want To Play,Than Select Whatever Settings You Want To Assign For Game,Than Click "RUN",And Enjoy Your Game ,At Low End Graphics Cards.

Hope,This Tool Will Be Helpful For Many People.

DOWNLOAD 3D ANALYZER FROM HERE
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Share This Post With Your Social Network Friends To Appreciate Our Efforts

0 comments:

Your IP Address