"NO OPERATION CAN BE PERFORMED ON LOCAL AREA CONNECTION WHILE ITS MEDIA DISCONNECTED",ERROR SOLUTION,100% WORKING


While Trying To Renew IP Address My Modem(Internet Modem),I Faced A Severe Problem,That Is,Whenever I Typed "IPCONFIG /RENEW" In The Command Prompt,A Message Came,Saying "NO OPERATION CAN BE PERFORMED ON LOCAL AREA CONNECTION WHILE ITS MEDIA DISCONNECTED".

I Searched And Read On Many Forums About This Type Of Problem,And They Give Me Confusing And Hard Suggestions/Solutions,That Also Never Worked For Me.

Than I Tried Formatting My PC(I Always Use Windows XP),Than After Installation Of Win XP,I Installed My Modem And Connected To The PC,Than Opened Command Prompt,And,Typed "IPCONFIG /RENEW",Now This Time,My IP Address Got Renewed.

From Above Situation,I Concluded That The "Command Prompt" Was Get Currupted And Need To Be Replaced/Repaired,That Is "The CMD.EXE Gets Corrupted After A Specified Period Of Time,And Need Repair,Which Is Location In The Folder Windows>System32>CMD.exe".

So,The Simple Solution To This Type Of Problem Is To Repair Your cmd.exe File,Which Can Be Done By Using A Repair Disc Or Reinstalling Your Windows.

Hope This Might Help You!!!

Enjoy.

Note:I Have Tried This Trick On My Dial Up As Well As Broadband Modem,And,Think That It Should Be Work On Any Type Of Modem,so Try It As Well.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Share This Post With Your Social Network Friends To Appreciate Our Efforts

0 comments:

Get Free Recharge Instantly!

Your IP Address