SIMPLE STEPS TO MAKE EASY TO REMEMBER "SUPER STRONG PASSWORD" FOR FACEBOOK,GMAIL,YAHOO,YOUTUBE,TWITTER

SIMPLE STEPS TO MAKE EASY TO REMEMBER "SUPER STRONG PASSWORD" FOR FACEBOOK,GMAIL,YAHOO,YOUTUBE,TWITTER :>
                             
FACEBOOK SUPER STRONG PASSWORD:

Today,Above 70% Of Internet Users Have An Account On Facebook,They Spends Lots Of Hour Of Their Daily Routine On Facebook.But While Using The Facebook,There Is Always Chances Of Your FB ID Getting Hacked,So The Account Security And Privacy Must Be Taken Into Consideration.

Now Come To The Point,Many Facebook User Creates Their ID Password,Carelessly.For Example,Some Puts Their "Date Of Birth",Some Uses "Their Phone Number",And,Some Of Them Just Puts There "Full Name" As Facebook Password.

The Hackers Can Hack Password Mentioned Above,With In Less Than A Hour,And Gain Access To Their Account.Oh My God!!!,Is Not This Scary For You??.Definitely,This Will Scare And Make You Threaten,While Using FB.

Not Further More,Making You Bore!!,I Am Now Going To Tell And Teach You How To Create And Make Your Facebook ID Password Strong,Using Simple Steps Given Below:

1:Login To Your Facebook Account.

2:Go To Your Account Settings Or Click On This Link To Open The Account Settings Page Directly.

3:Now,Go To "General Account Settings" Tab,And On "Edit" Button Located At the Right Side Of The "Password" Line.

4:Than,Enter Your Current Password.After That,For New Password,See The Example Given Below:

Example:Suppose,I Want To Put A FB Password Which Can I Able To Remember,That Is My Full Name Or My Birth Place Or Whatever Which Can Be Easily Memorable.Such As "lampard khan",Now Instead Of Making Simple Words,I Will Use Random Letters In My Password,That Is "LaMpArD KhAn".Ok?,Now For Making Hacker Confused,I Will Add My Date Of Birth Or My Mobile Number Between "LaMpArD" And "KhAn".So The New Password Will Be "LaMpArD987654321KhaN".

5:From Above Example,You Created A Password Having Random Letters And Numbers,Now Put "LaMpArD987654321KhaN",In The "New Password" Space,And See Whether It Says STRONG,MEDIUM Or WEAK.
                            

Step6:If It Says "Strong",Than You Are Done.If Not,Than Edit Remove Or Add Some More Memorable Letters And Numbers In The Pass.Keep Trying Until It Says Strong.

Step7:Now Save The Changes And Enjoy "The Threat Free Facebook Life"

Similarly,By Using This Trick You Can Make Your Facebook,Gmail,Yahoo,Youtube,Twitter Or Any Other Account Password Strong.
NOTE:I Will Tell You Later,The Trick To Make  Your Facebook Password Extremely Strong.When I Will Be Free From My Work.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Share This Post With Your Social Network Friends To Appreciate Our Efforts

0 comments:

Your IP Address