GOOGLE SANDBOX TRUTH,A 100% USEFUL ADVICE TO NEW BLOGS AND WEBSITES

GOOGLE SANDBOX TRUTH,A 100% USEFUL ADVICE TO NEW BLOGS AND WEBSITES

After Getting 5-6 Daily Visitors To My Blog And When My Alexa Ranking Increased From About 8400000 To 6000000,And My Blog Was Coming At the First Page Of Google Search For The Related Keywords.At 2nd Of May,My Blog Ranking And Visitors Started Decreasing.I Get Worried And Than First Thing I Did Is "I Searched In Google For Related Keywords On My Blog",To Check Whether My Blog Is Banned By Google Or Not.But No Results Come After Entering Keywords,The Google Was Showing The Results For My Blog Link,If I Put My Link As Search Query,That Means My Blog Is Not Banned By Google.So What's Going Wrong With My Blog?

I Searched Google For My Problem,This Bring The Results About Telling Me That My Blog Is Sandboxed By Google.Than I Went to Different Forums To Find "How To Come Out Of Google Sand-Box?".

But All Of Them Told Me That,Google Thinks That The New Blogs And Websites Is Spamming When They Are Coming At The First Page Of The Google Serach For the Related Keywords.And Google Keeps The Blogs/Website Like Those In Their Spam Folder,Which Is Nothing But Known As "Google Sandbox".

The Forums Told Me That I Have To Wait For 2-3 Months Or More To Come Out Of Sandbox,Or,Request Google Support About This Issue.

After Reading Each And Every Top Forums Regarding Google Sandbox Issues,I Had Concluded That This Happen To My Blog Because Of "I Was Using Free Backlinks Created Services Rapidly".So The Google Thought That I Was Spamming Or Cheating With Them,And,That's Why They Put My Blog In Sandbox.

Due To This,I Was Really Upset,And Blaming Google In My Mind That,They Have To Sandbox The Sites As Well Who Are Providing A Free Backlinks Submitter And Traffic Generator,Other Then The Newbie Blogger Who Don't No Anything About This Online Market.And I Was also Thinking That The Google Is Total Dependant On Machines And Believes Whatever Their Bots and Software Tells Them About Those New Blogs/Websites.And They Have To Be Checked Manually By A Human Source,Not By A Piece Of Software/Machine.

Than,I Had Decided To Forget Everything Happened,And Started/Continued My Post Writing,But My Alexa Ranking Was Dropping Day-By-Day,Making Me Worried A Little Bit.But Guys I Can Do Nothing Na,It Was All Depends On The Google Authority To Unblock Me From Sandbox.

One Nice Day,Google Brought Me to The Heaven,And,My Opinion Get Changed About Google System:

After 10-15 Days From My Blog Get Sandboxed,In The Afternoon,When I Checked Google For My Related Keywords,I Get Shocked Because That Brought Me The Results Including My Blog Link As Well.

So,Guys I Thought About This Common Issue And Found A Conclusion About This,That Is,

"The Google Puts The New Web Sites and Blogs In Their Sanbox Folder,Only For Checking Them Deeply,And Judging About Them That Whether These Blogs Or Websites Are Spamming Or Doing Really A Legal Hardwork For Coming On the First Page Of Google.And,If They Finds These Blogs Legal Than They Unblocks Them From Sandbox".

For the People Who Get Worried About Their Blog/Website Being Sandboxed,Please Read My This Post To Take Their Tension A Lot Away From Their Mind.

I Hope,My This Post Will Help Many.

Thank You!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Share This Post With Your Social Network Friends To Appreciate Our Efforts

2 comments:

I have read this post. collection of post is a nice one ..that am doing website designing company chennai india and website development company chennai india. That I will inform about your post to my friends and all the best for your future posts..

Thanks Bro!!!! And Best Of Luck To You As Well.Because You Are Heaving A Great Website,As Compared To My Blog.And Your Web Stuffs,look-Ups,Speed Of Loading Etc. Are Developed Completely,And Mine Blog Is Still Under "Developement".

Your IP Address