HOW TO MAKE ALL LINKS OF YOUR BLOG "OPEN IN NEW WINDOW"

HOW TO MAKE ALL LINKS OF YOUR BLOG "OPEN IN NEW WINDOW" AFTER CLICKING ON THEM

I Have Noticed That,Whenever I Click Any Link In My Blog,It Loads In The Same Page,And If I Want To Check Previous Page,Then I Have To Click "Back".

Thought I Was Able To Open A Link In New Window By Right Clicking On It And Selecting "Open In New Window".But,After My Blog Posts Being Copied By One Of "Content Stealer" I Had Decided To "Disable Right Click" In My Blog.So,That No One Can Right Click On Any Link On My Blog Now.

But This Made My Visitors Frustrated And Irritated Because They Have To Leave The Current Page,If They Click Any Link.

So,Guys,I Have Decided To Overcome That Issue,And  Hence Applied Some Changes In My Blog Html.By Virtue Of Which,Now Visitor Can Click Any Link,And That Link Will Open In New Window,Withought Leaving The Current Page.

If You Too Owns A Blog,And Want To Do The Same,Then Just Follow The Simply Steps Given Below:

Step1:Login To Your Blog Dashboard.

Step2:Click "Designing" Tab There.
Step3:Click Edit HTML.

Step4:Now In HTML Template Box.Find <head> There.


Step5:Now Just Below That,Paste The Code Given Below:

<base target='_blank' />

 So,That It Should Look Like,Given Below:

<head>
<base target='_blank' />
 
Step6:Now Click "Save Template".

Step7:You Are Done.

Enjoy!!!

Thank You!!!!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Share This Post With Your Social Network Friends To Appreciate Our Efforts

0 comments:

Your IP Address