OPEN/LOAD FACEBOOK TIMELINE PROFILE 100 MILLION TIMES FAST/QUICK/EASY WITHIN SECONDS EVEN AT A SLOWER INTERNET CONNECTION

OPEN/LOAD FACEBOOK TIMELINE PROFILE 100 MILLION TIMES FAST/QUICK/EASY WITHIN SECONDS EVEN AT A SLOWER INTERNET CONNECTION:-

I Was Really Fed Up With The New Facebook Updates(FB Timeline),Which Made Me Feeling Frustrated,Because I Have A Slower Internet Connection And New Facebook Timeline Takes Serveral Minutes To Load On It.And I Have To Wait Even If I Want To Post An Urgent Facebook Status.

So,Yesterday When I Was Looking At The Source Code Of My Own Facebook Profile,I Have Found An Interesting Piece Of URL Code.I Tested It On My Facebook Profile And It Worked.Then I Checked It,While Loading My Facebook Friend's Profile,And It Worked There Too.

Just Follow The Simple Steps Given Below To Load FB Faster/Quicker 1 BILLION TIMES On A Slower INERNET Connection:-

Firstly,You Have To Get The Facebook User/Profile ID Of The Particular Person/Page/Group,Whose Timeline You Want To Load Quicker.

After Getting He/Her Facebook Profile/User ID,Put That ID In The Below URL/Link.Or Even You Can Write Your Facebook Username Here In That Field.

https://www.facebook.com/PLACE_PROFILE_ID_OR_USERNAME_HERE?timeend=3&timestart=2&timecutoff=1&sectionLoadingID=m_timeline_loading_div_1388563199_1357027200_8_&refid=17#menu_anchor

Then,Copy Paste New Edited URL/LINK Into Your Browsers URL/Address Bar.And Press Enter.

Look His/Her Profile Is Loaded Even You Just Blinked Your Eyes Twice Or Thrice.

Note:-As You Can See In The Above Facebook URL/Link,There Are "TimeEnd,TimeStart,TimeCutOFF" Fields,You Can Change Them To Whatever Number You Want To Assign.Normally They Are 5-10 Feagure Numbers Like 435634878766,4432656876,54457867868 But In My Edited Facebook Link/URL,They All Are Set To Only One Feagure As 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9.Hence Profile Loaded Quickly.

Note:-Look At That High Numbers,This Means That It Is About 1Billion Time,And We Made It To Only One Time.

Post A Reply If You Like This Article And If It Helped You.

Thank You!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Share This Post With Your Social Network Friends To Appreciate Our Efforts

2 comments:

I am genuinely glad to read this blog posts which includes
lots of useful information, thanks for providing these statistics.


Also visit my webpage: iPhone Cheats

Thank You Anonymous,I Pray To God,That My Blog Posts Should Help Many People Who Are Facing Problems.

Your IP Address